Sunday, January 14, 2007

Statisticly Rearranged.

Conversation is killing time
Pennie for your thoughts
Love over wine.
Drunk off of plenty
Angry with the rest
Circumstance after circumstance
And still this is my best.
The rearranged sky
Speaks in rythm and rhyme.
Falters to our ego
Crashes before our eyes.
Speak to me suddenly
But not loud enough for
Them to hear.
Speak to me quickly
But not so quick That
Your words become bare.
A piece of you is plaid
Stranded on my bare skin
A piece of me is melting
And starting to sink in.
Regret and repress
The images that remind me
Of your distaste
This time last year
There was a dream with your face.
This is satisfaction you tell me
As you wipe the smile off your face.
Now The silence in our words
Doesn't seem so strange.
Misplaced & discontent
The rest is all saved
Right by my bed
Not a day goes by that it
Doesn't feel rearranged.
Comfort over access
Time over hearts
Laughter over love
This is where we fall apart.
Speak to me softly
But not so soft I can't hear
Speak to me calmly
But not as if you don't care.







No comments: